IFHRMS is a government portal which has been launched by Government of Tamil Nadu. The IFHRMS stands for Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. The portal provides a login page for IFHRMS login through the official website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin. Government employees of Tamil Nadu can get their payslip and salary bills there on the IFHRMS karuvoolam login page. Here is detailed information related to the portal.
How can I login to the IFHRMS portal?
To login into the IFHRMS karuvoolam login page, you have to follow these steps –
- Visit https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin .
- Now, go to the IFHRMS login form on the screen.
- In the login box, type of IFHRMS user ID and password.
- Click on the blue Sign in button.
- Submit and you will be redirected to the IFHRMS dashboard.
On the dashboard, you will be able to avail various IFHRMS salary slip and other services. You can use use forgot password or forgot user ID option to get IFHRMS login ID and password online.
IFHRMS login Index
If you want to login to different portals, here is the IFHRMS login index for all types of login options –
IFHRMS Login Index
- IFHRMS Karuvoolam login page
- IFHRMS ERP Login page
- IFHRMS TMS login page
- IFHRMS Pensioner login page
- DDO Login and ePayslip login page.
So these are the various login pages for IFHRMS index. Checked detailed information about each of these login below.
IFHRMS TMS Login
How to login into the IFHRMS TMS Login page?
- Open http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/TAD-EUSS007/index.php in your browser.
- Enter your TMS user ID.
- Enter your password there.
- Submit the form and open the IFHRMS TMS login dashboard.
Details about IFHRMS
- Name of Portal – IFHRMS
- Full Form – Integrated Finance and Human Resources Management System
- Official website – https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/
- Contact – +9144 40172172
- Email – [email protected]
IFHRMS Pensioner Portal
On the official website of IFHRMS login, you can also find the pensioner login portal where one can visit and login as a pensioner. It is for retired employees and not the current working employees. Here is how to use the IFHRMS pensioner login option –
- Go to the official website.
- Open the login section.
- Choose pensioner in the login type option.
- Provide your IFHRMS Pensioner login ID and password there.
- Submit the form and login as a pensioner.
You can check your pension payment status and details in the dashboard there.
IFHRMS Office Types
|IFHRMS SUB TREASURY||IFHRMS DISTRICT TREASURY||PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICE|
|Taluk level Unit||District Headquarter’s Unit and also controls Sub Treasuries in the District||Chennai City, Madurai and New Delhi|
|Total number – 243||Total number – 32||5 Pay and Accounts Offices and 1 Sub Pay and Accounts Office in Chennai|
1 Pay and Accounts Office and 1 Sub Pay and Accounts Office in Madurai
1 Pay and Accounts Office at New Delhi
|Receipt / Payment – transactions inclusive of Pension, Deposit Account and Stamps.||Receipt / Payment includes Pension, Deposit Account and Stamps||Receipt / Payment, Pension Payments at Pension Pay Office in respect of Chennai|
Stamp distribution in Chennai City done in District Treasury, Chennai along with the Sub Treasuries
|Accounting upto entry of Input data||Accounting, compilation of District accounts and Sub-Treasuries.||Compilation of accounts done in each Pay and Accounts Office separately|
|Bills are pre-checked along with TNTC-70 entries. This register travels along with the bills until admittance||Bills are pre-checked along with TNTC-70Register entries. This Register travels along with the bills until admittance||Claims are subjected to detailed pre-audit TNTC-70 does not travel along with the bills|
IFHRMS Treasury Functions
- Receipt of Government Money
- Challan remmited through bank.
- Recieved by Government.
- Claims preferred through bills (Bill forms prescribed by Treasury codes.)
- Disbursement ( ECS, Cheque, Cash through Bank, Cash )
- DDO / Third party through DDO receive the payment.
- Pension Payment
- ECS, Direct Credit and Money Order.
- Received by Pensioners.
- Sale of Stamps
- Revenue, Post Office, Vendors etc.
- Recipient – Public
- Deposit Accounts
- Done by Administrators through bank.
- Received by third parties.
Following departments are under the IFHRMS –
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Local Fund Audit Department
- Small Savings Department
- Government Data Center
- Co-Operative Audit Department
- Internal Audit and Statutory Boards Audit Department
- Directorate of Pension
Getting Employees List in IFHRMS
How to get employee list in IFHRMS?
- Go to the IFHRMS login page.
- Login using your credentials.
- Go to report viewer option.
- Go to employee list.
- Check complete employee report from there in IFHRMS login dashboard.
Employee Transfer in IFHRMS
How to maintain employee transfer in IFHRMS?
- Login to the IFHRMS dashboard.
- Go to transfer and posting option.
- Select transfer order entry.
- Complete the order entry to 3 levels.
- Update Relieving order entry.
IFHRMS other importat functions
- Update Earlier Leave Balance for your employees.
- Update the joining order entry.
- Change HOA, post type and GO.
- Update bank details.
- Update previous Advance.
- Add dues and deductions.
- Make Advance/Withdrawal Type LOV list.
- Enable HRA (House Rent Allowance – Dues).
- Update HRA and TNHB data.
- Update pay details.
IFHRMS Payslip Download
How to download payslip in IFHRMS?
- Go to IFHRMS login page and login.
- Go to finance option.
- Choose the payroll link there.
- Go to results for IFHRMS payslip creating.
- Login to IFHRMS payslip dashboard.
- Choose the time period for payslip.
- Provide the employee details and payment details as asked.
- Submit the generate the IFHRMS payslip.
- Download your payslip in PDF.
So this is how you can use the IFHRMS login portal for various Karuvoolam services online. A detailed information can be checked on the talkshubh website for the same. Please contact the official website for any other information.