YSR Pension Kanuka Status | YSR Pension Kanuka Report | YSR Pension Kanuka Login | YSR Pension Kanuka APK | YSR Pension Apply Online | YSR Pension Eligibility | YSR Pension Complaint Number | YSR Pension Kanuka Online App Download
Friends, you will be happy to know that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Application YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana or also known as AP YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana. The scheme was announced on 30 May 2019. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to senior citizens of the state.
About AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme|
Under YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2,250 every month. The scheme is operated by the Social Welfare Department. To achieve this objective, the government has announced “Navrathanalu” involving various welfare and developmental programs.
Benefit Provided under YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana
1. Under the YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana, the AP government will provide Rs. 2250.
2. The government will allow only senior citizens of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) to avail of benefits under this scheme.
3. Under YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana, the government will give pension to the beneficiaries through the DBT bank account mode.
Eligibility to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
1. Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to receive benefits under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
2. This pension scheme is only for the destitute elderly.
3. The applicant must be over 60 years of age.
4. To apply for the pension scheme, the applicant must be in the category of below poverty line (BPL) and the family having a white ration card.
5. YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana is not applicable to those who have already received any financial assistance under the State Government related to the old-age pension scheme.
Documents List for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
1. The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
2. Applicant’s BPL Ration Card.
3. Applicant must have proof of residence.
4. The applicant should have a birth certificate or identity proof along with the date of birth.
5. Bank passbook and savings or deposit details.
6. Passport size photo of the applicant.
How to Register Online for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
1. Friends, first of all, you have to go to YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana Andhra Pradesh https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/ official website.
2. Now you have to click on the YSR Pension link.
3. After this you have to fill the application form.
4. Fill in the information asked in the form carefully.
5. After that you click on the submit button.
Friends, if you want more information about this scheme, then comment in the comment box below. For more help keep visiting our website https://www.hindireaders.in/.